Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New year - my wishlist!!



Wish you all a Happy New Year!! Hope this new year brings you lots of happiness and may all your wishes come true.Every one has wishes, every one wants to be happy.

We can forget all the bad things that happened to us last year.We can put our past behind, whether it was happy or sad. At a personal level it was the best time of my life, as i got married to my "lady love". My professional life wasnt very rewarding,inspite of my good efforts to do well. As some one has rightly said "you are only as good as your BOSS thinks", thats the harsh truth :-(.

I have made a wishlist and hope to see most of them fufilled. One is a selfish one and the other is for the society around me.Here they go:

Selfish Wishlist - "GOD please shower your blessings on us, and please start with me :-)"
  •  A good GMAT score (range of 740-760),calls from all IIMs,at least 1 college from US and finally at least 1 convert. I hope i am not asking much.........I want to spend my next summer in some college, noy sitting in front of my system planning SIPs.
  • 99%le in CAT/XAT/FMS,and at least one convert,before IIMs bar me from appearing in CAT :-)......
  • Promotion!!Promotion!!Promotion!!.............i badly need one........I am fed up of "playing the role of a TL", all the software professionals will symapthise with me on that.........I forgot to add,promotion with a good rating.
  • Italy lifting the World Cup again....Go Azurriiiis.........
  • Hmmmm what next ....i wish i had a longer wishlist :-).........wait i got one..........a lucky draw of 100000000, or maybe an entry into a reality show like Big Boss.....and soon i am picked by RGV/YJ productions .........

Wishlist that needs to be fulfilled if we want a better planet

  • End of terrorism throughout the world.....we have seen enough of bloodshed.
  • End of poverty and military rules in African countries
  • Global warming becoming a myth
  • Good & civilized politicians...at least in India :-).
  • Donations to charitable organisations made compulsory.....I am sure every one has the heart to help a person in need, but rarely do we go out of our way to do so and thats because "mind rules over the heart". Arent we saving the money so that we can buy that Honda Civic,or that 50 lac house.....dude agreed you need that Honda Civic to show off,but giving back to the society is important too....you dont think so....well kool...what if its a government rule?
I think now i should go to sleep....its quite late and i am planning to go to ofice early tomorrow.....its time to DREAMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm...........good night!!

No comments: